Kea’s surrounding waters are really famous worldwide for their astonishing underwater treasures. HMHS Britannic, S/S Burdigala, a WWII Junkers 52, S/S Patris and other wrecks. We do have the experience and the resources to support and conduct such wreck diving expeditions.
We can assist you with:
- Permit issuing
- Provide Helium and Oxygen banks
- Provide bailout tanks (stages)
- Prepare and setup of anchoring lines, dive lines, deco stations
- Provide experienced Tec diver to assist in daily operations ( safety diver, assist with logistics and preparations)
- Dive centre support and use for storage, rinsing, compressors, wifi, printing, daily preparations
- Main dive boat for max 12 divers with experienced crew
- Speedboat ribs with captain
- ROV with the operator
- Assist you in any issue concerning logistics: Accommodation, transport, gear shipping etc.
Please contact us in advance for details